What is Reach?
REACH is a tool within Kaltura that allows you to caption, transcribe and translate your videos.
The Transcript widget shows the captions during playback. In the transcription playback mode, you can fast-forward or fast-rewind to search for a particular point in the video.
To show the media transcript
- Open the media page.
- The transcript widget will be displayed by default.
- You can select to Show Transcript or Hide Transcript. The transcript for the video is displayed where it is available. You can play the video and follow the transcript. The text is highlighted as it is played in the video. You can search for a specific string in the transcript file. Enter the Search term in the Search field.
- Click on the Download icon to download the transcription file.
- Click on the Print icon to print the transcript file.
- Click Hide Transcript to shut the transcript display.
- See all Release Notes from Kaltura