Return Marks for Visiting and 2nd Sitting Students
To complete this task, you can refer to previous sections of this user guide for assistance. The process is as follows:
- Prepare your Grade Centre for marks return – you can sort your visiting students using Course Instance codes (1EM1, 1OA1, 1SWB1)
- Enter the mark in the Final Mark column using 0 – 100 or INC
- Complete the Mark Approval and Transfer Process
When returning second sitting results, two columns will appear called 2nd Sitting and 2nd Sit Mark.:
- 2ND SITTING column, where the repeat flag (R) goes to indicate that the student is repeating
- 2ND SIT MARK RETURN column, where you will enter your marks for the student
To return a mark for a 2nd sitting student, simply put a 0 – 100 or INC in the 2nd Sit Mark column and complete the Mark Approval and Transfer process.
Note: The R in the 2nd Sitting column indicates that the student a grade is expected to be entered for the student. If this (R) flag is missing, please contact ISS to query it.