Missing Scroll Bar from Grade Center
Missing Grade Center scroll bars are a symptom of the default font size on your computer being set too high. The following instructions show you how to display Grade Center scroll bars when your computer is set to display extra large fonts.
- Click Apple -> System Preferences
- Click [General]
- Select [Always] from the [Show scroll bars] section of the screen. This will allow the horizontal scroll bar to appear in the Grade Center.
- Close any open System Preference windows
- Logout of Blackboard and close your web browser
- Open your computer’s Control Panel [Windows Start Button > Control Panel]
- Under Appearance and Personalization, click Change the theme
- Click Window Color
- Click Advanced appearance settings
- In the Item: drop-down list, choose Scrollbar
- Select a number less than 20 from the Size: option (17 is the default value)
- Click OK
- Close any open control panel windows
- Reopen your web browser and login to Blackboard