Using the TurningPoint dashboard, the following error message is displayed on screen:
‘Turning point Exception’ and ‘An error occurred preventing Turningpoint from accessing the current user’s files’.
1. Close TurningPoint.
- Enable hidden files and folders http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/show-hidden-files#show-hidden-files=windows-7 (you will need to select the steps in accordance to your operating system)
- Follow the path: C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\TurningPoint8.
- Right-click the Repositories folder and select Delete.
- Go back on level to C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\
- Delete (if present) the TTrepository folder and the “repositories” folder (if present as well)
- Reopen TurningPoint.
- If prompted to “import the repository” please click on “NO”
Date reported: 7th October 2019