Microsoft 365 Education
All students and staff at NUI Galway are eligible for Office 365 Education applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and now Microsoft Teams, plus additional classroom tools. You can find all of these when you log into Office.com using your NUI Galway credentials.
How can this help you?
- You can work online, on any device or web browser.
Get access to productivity and teaching apps on Office.com, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Microsoft Teams.
Stay connected with video meetings using Microsoft Teams, or schedule student calls.
Install apps for your desktop from Office.com.
- Visit Microsoft's Education Center which contains short training courses, resources, and case study applications.
- See Microsoft Education Ireland
- The Microsoft Education YouTube channel for videos and helpful tips.
- Also see their webinar series for videos on getting started quickly.
- They also have a useful page with links relevant to teaching remotely here.
Need more help?
ISS have a wealth of resources on using Office365 on https://www.nuigalway.ie/o365/