This site provides step-by-step instructions for faculty and staff on how to use instructional technology such as Blackboard and NUI Galway digitally enhanced classrooms.
- What is Blackboard?
- Temporary method of logging into Blackboard
- Go to the complete Blackboard.com help manual
- Which Internet browsers are supported by Blackboard?
- How do I expand by course menu in Blackboard?
- Using the Student Preview
- Using Edit Mode
- The Blackboard Homepage
- How to change language with in Blackboard
- An overview of obtaining Instructor access to a course
- How do I get Blackboard access to a module I am teaching?
- How to enrol a teaching assistant or external user to my Blackboard course
- How to manage External Examiner access in Blackboard
- How to remove an Instructor
- How to enroll a Notetaker on my Blackboard course
- How Students are enrolled on my Blackboard courses?
- How can I use Guest access on a Blackboard course
- Why can't I add another user to my Blackboard course?
- How to enroll a Student on my Blackboard course
- A Course Tour
- How to Upload Files to Course Files
- Adding Content
- Blackboard Ally at NUI Galway
- H5P at NUI Galway
- hypothes.is in Blackboard
- Adding LinkedIn Learning materials to Blackboard
- Ad Hoc Blackboard Courses
- Remove unintentional formatting
- Blackboard Learn File Naming Conventions
- Integrate OneNote ClassNotebook
- Embedding external websites using HTML embed code
- QA260 Returning Results in the Blackboard Grade Centre
- Overview of the Grade Centre
- Visibility of marks to students
- Enter and Return your Final Marks
- Return Marks for Visiting and 2nd Sitting Students
- Organising Your Grade Centre Columns
- Using Excel in the Grade Centre
- Importing to Excel with Student IDs Beginning in 0
- Blackboard Ally
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
- Video Basics
- Kaltura Video in Blackboard
- Kaltura MediaSpace
- Office 365 Tools
Classroom and Lecture Theatre Technology
- About Audiovisual Services
- Using lecture theatre AV facilities
- Qwickly Attendance
- Audience Response Systems ("Clickers") - Turning