Adding LinkedIn Learning materials to Blackboard
This article contains information on the LinkedIn Learning service, and describes how to add materials to your Blackboard course.
What is LinkedIn Learning?
LinkedIn Learning is on an online skills development service offering an extensive library of high-quality video courses in business, creative and technical skills. NUI Galway has a campus-wide licence, offering staff and students unlimited access to the service via the web and mobile apps.
See http://www.nuigalway.ie/information-solutions-services/linkedinlearning/ for full details on the service.
How can I use LinkedIn Learning resources in my teaching?
Instructors can add LinkedIn Learning content to their Blackboard course(s). To add content to a course, take the following steps:
- Within a content area, select Partner Content > Content Market > LinkedIn Learning to search and discover LinkedIn Learning content..
- At the bottom of the page, select Browse all content providers
- Select LinkedIn Learning
- You can now search to locate the content you wish your students to have direct access to:
- Once you've identified a LinkedIn Learning course you'd like to add to your content area in Blackboard, select the checkbox next to the title.
- When you're finished curating content for your Blackboard course, click Submit at the bottom of the page to review the selected content.
- On the Confirm Content Selected page, you can review and edit the content previously selected.
- To add the item(s) into your content area, select Submit