Adding Video or Audio to Blackboard - (using My Media)
My Media is your personal area for uploading media content. By default this content is private but you can link to content in your My Media area from your course, and you can chose to publish your content to a specific course. Any content that you upload to Kaltura is automatically saved in your personal My Media area. Learn how you can access it on Blackboard below.
The My Media tool is accessed from your My NUI Galway tab on Blackboard
My Media Screen
The My Media area is where any files that you personally add to Kaltura are stored. It is also where you manage/edit, publish, share or delete your media files.
- Add New content to your library - you can upload any audio or video file to your private My Media. You can upload a media from your computer, or upload a video created with Kaltura Personal Capture.
- Search through any media you have already uploaded
- List of your uploaded videos – click the video thumbnail or title to view the video
Edit video – lets you
- edit the title and description of the video
- change options
- edit the video itself – trim and cut sections, reuse etc
- Add Captions
- Delete video