Kaltura Go (KMS Go) Overview
Kaltura MediaSpace Go (KMS or Kaltura Go for short) can be used to upload video straight from your phone to your NUI Galway My Media space. This article will provide you with instructions on how to download the app from the App store for your device, connect to the NUI Galway Kaltura Go page, and Log In and Log Out of your KMS Go page.
1. Download the Kaltura MediaSpace Go App
2. Connect to the NUI Galway Kaltura Go Page
You can select whether to use the app as a Guest, OR Login for a richer experience.
- When prompted, enter the URL address exactly as shown below:
- Making sure to leave the https:// code at the beginning of the site address, the NUI Galway Kaltura Go space will open.
3. Log In to your Kaltura Go Page
- On the Home Page, tap the person icon on the top left side to go to "My Page".
- Tap the Login button.
- Enter your NUIG email log-on credentials.
- Once again, tap the person icon on the top left corner of the screen.
- This will bring you to your Kaltura Go "My Page". From here, you can access your Blackboard My Media files.
- To return to the Kaltura Go "Home Page", click the back (<) arrow in the top left corner of the screen.
4. Log Out of Kaltura Go
- On the top-left of the My Page screen of the Kaltura Go app, tap the back (<) button to return to the Home Page.
- On the top-right of the Home Page screen, tap the gear icon.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list of options presented, and choose Logout.
- Tap OK to Logout.
Articles in this Series
Read other articles in this series: