This site provides step-by-step instructions for faculty and staff on how to use instructional technology such as Blackboard and NUI Galway digitally enhanced classrooms.
- Turnitin assignments - Video overview
- Create a Turnitin Assignment
- How Your Student(s) Uploads a Turnitin Assignment
- How to Access (and Grade) Your Student Turnitin Assignments
- How to exclude a match from a Turnitin Originality Report
- The Use of Turnitin for Time-limited Exams
- How to use Turnitin Commenting Features
- Creating and Using Turnitin Rubrics
- Accessing and Using Grading Forms
- Importing & Exporting Turnitin Rubrics
- How do I control when students see their Feedback and Grade for Turnitin Assignments?
- Can run my research publication or journal article through Turnitin?
- Can I access Turnitin directly (outside of Blackboard)?
- My email address changes are not reflected in Turnitin
- How to bulk download Turnitin assignment submissions
- Expired Courses + Read-only files
- Student View of Feedback Studio (Rubric, comments, marks)
- Blackboard Ally
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
- Video Basics
- Kaltura Video in Blackboard
- Kaltura MediaSpace
- Office 365 Tools
Classroom and Lecture Theatre Technology
- About Audiovisual Services
- Using lecture theatre AV facilities
- Qwickly Attendance
- Audience Response Systems ("Clickers") - Turning